Saturday 19 April 2014

Lilly's Easter Basket 2014





I cant believe its Easter already! Where is this year going?! I did a post last week on some ideas on things I was adding to Lilly's Easter basket HERE and now I finally have the basket ready and waiting for Lilly to come down in the morning.

Since my previous post I added a little bunny teddy which I bought Lilly before she was born but its one that has just been with her other teddies and I thought I could re use it although he looks a little sad in this picture. I also added a peppa pig dinner set which includes a cup, bowl, spoon and a chocolate egg which I picked up from asda. The cute little bunny ears are from Tesco and I hope to get some pictures of her wearing them but I doubt they will be on for long! I wanted to get the traditional wicker Easter basket but I found this small basket in b&m bargains and thought I could use it in Lilly's room or reuse it for other occasions and it was only £4!

I'm excited for Lilly to see this in the morning. Its waiting downstairs on our coffee table for Lilly to see when she comes downstairs. If you have made a Easter basket this year I would love to see them so please link below :)

Happy Easter everyone x

3 comments: