Tuesday 13 May 2014

I HAVE MOVED MY BLOG!




Hi everyone! I have moved my blog! I had two blogs one called the pampered pout and this one Lilly and me. My first blog was the pampered pout which was my beauty blog and I started to add my mummy posts in but then decided to start my own parent and lifestyle blog. In a nut shell I felt like I had to blog on my beauty blog at least 3 times a week but hit a blogging wall and neglected that blog, Now I have been wanting to start beauty posts again.

I have to decided to merge my two blogs together and have beauty, mummy, fitness etc posts on different days all in one blog.... I even bough a new shiny URL, check me!

So this blog is inactive now and if you follow this blog I would love for you to come and follow my new blog www.lillyandme12.com or on blog lovin http://www.bloglovin.com/lillyandme2012

Thanks everyone :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment